Java Website development
Java Website development
Java – a supernatural language that encompasses all the specifications that are in need for a high-class web application. Do you want to experience a difference in applying your web app concepts on a strong challenging platform? Don’t worry you are at the right place – here at Technomobs.
Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It intends to let application developers "write once, run anywhere" (WORA). Java is a high-level programming language originally developed by Sun Microsystems and released in 1995. Java runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX. This tutorial gives a complete understanding of Java.
Continues developments is happening in java and the latest release (in December 2008) of the Java Standard Edition is 6 (J2SE). Java is an evolved software and its different configurations are there in the market which is suited to various types of platforms. Ex: J2EE for Enterprise Applications, J2ME for Mobile Applications.Sun Microsystems is being contributing more to Java. They renamed the new J2 versions as Java SE, Java EE and Java ME respectively.
For developing high-end applications,need to face a number of varying challenges – “obviously it’s a fact” – and challenges may constitute:
-How to setup an application that is subjected to lean, productive and more secure – this is essential to avoid the website to become a nightmare.
-Analyzing what all frameworks and web technologies to be utilized while the deployment is going on.
Do the requirements suit the use of JAVA language?
Why JAVA ?
The stableness and optimization in Java Technology proves it to be an ultimate language giant. Java’s uniqueness is depending on a slogan “The write once, run anywhere”(WORA).
- The extension feature is a a great advantage to Java. This is because it is based on the Object model.
- Platform independency is the biggest competitive advantage of java and it is not present in other programming languages such as C and C++,.In Java when it is compiled, it is not compiled into platform specific machine, rather into platform independent byte code. This byte code is distributed over the web and interpreted by virtual Machine (JVM) on whichever platform it is being run.
- The greatest advantage of java is the security it provides. Through its secure feature it enables to develop virus-free, tamper-free systems. Here Authentication techniques are based on public-key encryption.
- Architectural neutral makes the compiled code to be executable on many processors, with the presence of Java runtime system.
- Since it is being architecture-neutral and due to its platform independency java is easily portable. Compiler in Java is written in ANSI C with a clean portability boundary which is a POSIX subset.
- Compile time error checking and runtime checking makes Java robust thus it eliminate error prone situations.
- Java is a Multi Threaded programming language With this feature it is possible to write programs that can do many tasks simultaneously. Through this developers could construct smoothly running interactive applications.
- Java ensures High Performance though Just-In-Time compilers.
- Compared to other programming languages Java is very much dynamic. It is considered to be more dynamic than C or C++ since it is designed to adapt to an evolving environment.
Java is a supernatural language that encompasses all the specifications that are in need for a high-class web application. Do you want to experience a difference in applying your web app concepts on a strong challenging platform? Don’t worry you are at the right place – here at Technomobs.Our professionals know very well on the challenges that the apps needs to face while in development, implementation, testing and deployment phases. They would handle the code-reusability enhancement of the JAVA language to a greater extend in such a way that the web application will be more productive in result
We have the following JAVA enhancements in hand :